We now offer very limited boarding for out clients and patients ONLY!!!! Pets will be caged separately and cared for by our dedicated boarding staff. We have both indoor and outdoor play spaces for exercise.
INFORMATION FOR BOARDING
1. All animals must be current on all vaccinations, Rabies, DHPP, Bordetella for Dogs. FVRCP and Rabies for cats. - unless advised by DVM.
2. All animals must be free of external parasites (ex. ticks, fleas, etc.), and current on a monthly prevention. If they are not they will be treated with doctors choice of Flea, Tick, intestinal parasite prevention either Nexgard or Trifexis. Capstar may also be given if fleas are present. All charges will be covered by the client at check out.
3. Medical care can be provided for pets up to designated dollar amount. If necessary patient will be transported to Marqueen Animal Clinic or Atlantic Street Pet Emergency by management of West Roseville Veterinary Hospital.
4. Medications, including insulin, can be given by trained staff members. Medications should be in original packaging with instructions on the label.
Other examples include probiotics, special diet, antinausea medications. There will not be a fee associated with administering these medications.
5. Pets must be picked up on day of scheduled discharge and if patient is not picked up after 14 days of no communication with West Roseville Veterinary Hospital the patient has been deemed abandoned and will be property of West Roseville Veterinary Hospital and at that time can be surrendered to Placer SPCA or be rehomed. All charges acquired during Check In and Check Out date are still owners responsibility.
6. If deemed necessary, my pet will receive a bath and that will be an additional charge of $25. Baths may also be requested for an additional fee.
7. Sedation can be prescribed for pets that are a little anxious in unfamiliar places.